Kroger has a new charitable giving program called "Neighbor to Neighbor." It gives back to your charity of
choice (Ohio Lions Foundation/District 13-F EYECARE FUND) for each dollar earned on your Kroger Plus Card. It doesn’t cost you anything
and you do NOT lose your plus card discounts by enrolling in this program.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM AND EARN EASY CASH
BENEFITING OHIO LIONS FOUNDATION/DISTRICT 13-F EYECARE FUND:
To Enroll online:
- Go to http://www.kroger.com/mykroger/016/community/Pages/community_rewards.aspx. Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Click on Sign In/Register. Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the `New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email. Follow the instructions in your email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (Ohio Lions Foundation/District 13-F EYECARE FUND code number is 81489) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s). Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you very much for your support.